This page and the links provided are provided for your use. This website/webpage and links provided do not replace legal advice or counsel.

Please note: Representing yourself in court should not be taken lightly. Hiring an attorney is always a recommended practice.  Even if you use the forms provided in the links below, it is STRONGLY RECOMMENDED to talk with an attorney prior to submitting them to a court. Should you have questions about items here, it is highly recommended to seek advice from legal counsel.

Family and Domestic Relations Cases:

Many of the links provided here will take you to other pages on the internet and not a part of the Elkhart County website. Questions or concerns about any of the pages outside of the Elkhart County website should be addressed to the owners/administrators of those sites. The owners of their respected sites are responsible for the content and updating of their information.

Useful Document Resources:


Administrative Code of Elkhart County Courts

Highlights of Family Law Local Rule 400 Series

Local Rules for Elkhart County

Financial Disclosure

Standard Financial Disclosure Form (Form C)

Financial Disclosure - Child Supplemental

Motion for Services - ADR Fund


Compliance Checklist (Form G)

Parenting Plan

Summons in Dissolution of Marriage with Children

Summons in Dissolution of Marriage without Children

Summons Paternity

Triage Questionnaire

Triage Questionnaire for Guardianships

Common Document Resources:

Dissolution of Marriage (Divorce)

Divorce with Children

Divorce without Children

Child Support

Modify Child Support

Reduce Child Support (because a child is emancipated)

Terminate Child Support (because a child is emancipated)

Special Petitions

Motion for Fee Waiver in a Divorce


Verified Motion for Continuance

Name Change


Cash Payments:

Cash payments are available at the following locations:

Other Payment Methods:

  • Income Withholding Order. Documents and information provided by Information in the link is not maintained by Elkhart County.
  • Pay Child Support Online. Payment by check, money order, credit cards* and debit cards.* *transaction fees apply. You must have a case number on file and social security number and to use this service. Provided by ValuePay and NOT maintained by Elkhart County